Fifth Freedom members are people with disabilities advocating for themselves and others. We understand the challenges and obstacles that people with disabilities face in their communities, employment, and personal lives. We are actively engaged in building coalitions that empower people with disabilities to make positive changes. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life in home, community, and employment.
Please help us by giving to Fifth Freedom. Your gift will allow more advocates to work together for change, make improvements to accessible transportation, increase ADA compliance in local communities, enhance services to people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and more.
1. Information – We distribute more disability news than anyone else in the state.
2. Advocacy – We unite the disability community to advocate as a single voice.
3. Transportation – Our members advocated to restore thousands in public transportation funding cuts.
4. Employment – JobDoozy.org connects job seekers with disabilities with inclusive employers.
5. Accessibility – We assess accessibility barriers so that local businesses, government buildings, and public services can open their doors to people with disabilities.
6. Events – We keep you informed of disability fundraisers, resource fairs, and other important events in your community.
7. Trainings – We are your connection to workshops and webinars on vital disability topics.
8. Forums – We host public forums where people with disabilities meet and mingle with candidates for public office.
9. Legislation – Our Bill Tracker makes it easy to follow the state and federal legislation that matter to you.
10. Our directory IndianaPop.org is the quickest and easiest way to find disability services in the state.
If services like these are important to you, donate to Fifth Freedom and help us serve the disability community! You can make a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button below. Any amount will help. Your gift will change communities, touch lives, and move hearts. Thank you for your help!
No room in your budget? That’s okay. There are lots of free ways to support Fifth Freedom!
Have you asked us for help finding a disability resource, finding a job, making your community more accessible, or some other disability issue? Let us know how it went! Stories about outcomes help us get more grants and donations, which allow us to keep serving Indiana’s disability community – but only if we know how the story ends. So share your story with us!
Do you have a website, a blog, or a social media profile? Link to us! Post a link to disability news at https://fifthfreedom.org, our disability employment site http://jobdoozy.org, and/or our disability resource directory, http://indianapop.org. Links help spread the word about our disability services, giving us the ability to help more people!
Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0157824 and choose to support The Fifth Freedom Network. Whenever you shop at Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to support Fifth Freedom and people with disabilities, at no extra cost to you.
Do you shop at Kroger? Do you have a Kroger Plus Card? Go to https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/ and sign up to support Fifth Freedom, and Kroger will donate a portion of your purchases to Fifth Freedom, at no extra cost to you.
Have some old items hanging around that you no longer use? How about clutter that is just collecting dust? Visit https://www.mightygoodthings.org/donate-to/fifth-freedom-alliance-for-community-inclusion to donate just about anything to Fifth Freedom! (Donation page will show our legal name, Alliance for Community Inclusion.) Send in your things for FREE! Pack up a box and Mighty Good Things will provide a prepaid shipping label. Mighty Good Things sells them online, and Fifth Freedom gets a donation!
Love online shopping? Visit https://www.goodshop.com/ and sign up to support Fifth Freedom, and a portion of your purchases made through the site will be donated to Fifth Freedom, at no extra cost to you.
Don’t shop, but spend a lot of time online? Sign up at https://www.goodsearch.org/ to support Fifth Freedom. Every search you make, Goodsearch will donate a penny to support Fifth Freedom and people with disabilities, at no cost to you. It might not sound like a lot, but all those pennies add up fast! Set it as your browser’s homepage so you don’t forget!
Like to shop online? The free Honey browser extension automatically searches for coupons and applies them to your online purchases. You save money without having to do any extra work! It works for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, and for purchases made at over 30,000 stores. Every time someone installs the Honey browser extension using this link, it helps support Fifth Freedom.
Thanks for your support!