Information courtesy of Hear Indiana and the Hearing Aid Assistance Program of Indiana
The Hearing Aid Assistance Program of Indiana (HAAPI) helps provide hearing aids for children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Children in Indiana with hearing loss can apply for support through HAAPI. Children with hearing loss are eligible for HAAPI if:
• They are ages three to twenty-one,
• They are currently enrolled in school (K-12),
• A physician has provided medical clearance,
• They have not received funding from HAAPI in the previous three years, and
• They do not have sufficient insurance coverage to cover the cost of hearing aids.
Priority in this program will be given to those applicants under the age of 14. To learn more and apply, visit the HAAPI web site here. For questions or more information, contact HAAPI at 317-828-0211 or Info@HAAPIndiana.org.
Director of Communications
The Fifth Freedom Network