National Industries for the Blind Fellowship for Leadership Development – Apply by February 12, 2016
Information courtesy of Disability.gov and National Industries for the Blind
National Industries for the Blind (NIB) has announced their 2016 Fellowship for Leadership Development. This is a salaried program that combines business-focused, on-the-job experience with professional development activities. Fellows land professional and upwardly mobile managerial positions either within NIB’s network of associated nonprofit businesses or with the broader business community.
Applicants must be people who are legally blind, and who also have:
- A four-year undergraduate degree or post-graduate work
- Professional work experience
- Well-developed proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, Office, and PowerPoint) and Web-based research
- The ability to relocate as necessary for work assignments across the U.S.
- Able to professionally handle frequent business travel during the Fellowship
National Industries for the Blind (NIB) enhances the opportunities for economic and personal independence of people who are blind, primarily through creating, sustaining and improving employment. Learn more at http://www.nib.org/ .
Act Team Coordinator
The Fifth Freedom Network