- This event has passed.
Medicaid Eligibility: Understanding the Essential Concepts – Webinar March 18
March 18, 2016 At11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Information courtesy of Indiana Professional Management Group (IPMG)
Families, Guardians, Service Providers, and other interested individuals are welcome to attend this webinar! Diane Buff, IPMG Medicaid and Intake Support Manager, will provide information to assist with understanding the essential concepts of Medicaid Eligibility.
Learning Objectives include:
• Basic understanding of Medicaid as it relates to individuals on the FSW and CIH Waivers
• Understanding the Medicaid application process.
• Identifying and monitoring Medicaid annual re-determination
• How to reestablish Medicaid following a lapse
• Available resources and how to utilize them
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. A link to the recording and slides will be sent to everyone who registers, whether or not you are able to attend the live webinar.
Act Team Coordinator
The Fifth Freedom Network