On august 18, join IPMG Assistant Directors Carolyn Underwood and Heather Sorrells as they share information on Charting a Course to a Good Life, which will incorporate the Guiding Principles of the LifeCourse Framework. Objectives of the workshop include:
• An overview of the current status and emerging national trends in supporting families and individuals with ID/DD including the Community of Practice (CoP) Project.
• Looking at the trends in Indiana for waiver services by age groups and living arrangements.
• Learn about Indiana’s current needs within age groups.
• Explore the current conversation: “What does it really take to support families to have a good life?”
• Obtain further resources from the national movement “Supporting Families throughout the Lifespan.”
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. A link to the recording and slides will be sent to everyone who registers, whether or not you are able to attend the live webinar.