Fifth Freedom members are people with disabilities advocating for themselves and others. We understand the challenges and obstacles that people with disabilities face in their communities, employment, and personal lives. We are actively engaged in building coalitions that empower people with disabilities to make positive changes. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life in home, community, and employment.
Please help us by giving to Fifth Freedom. Your gift will allow more advocates to work together for change, make improvements to accessible transportation, increase ADA compliance in local communities, enhance services to people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing, and more.
Ten Reasons To Support Fifth Freedom:
1. Information – We distribute more disability news than anyone else in the state.
2. Advocacy – We unite the disability community to advocate as a single voice.
3. Transportation – Our members advocated to restore thousands in public transportation funding cuts.
4. Employment – JobDoozy.org connects job seekers with disabilities with inclusive employers.
5. Accessibility – We assess accessibility barriers so that local businesses, government buildings, and public services can open their doors to people with disabilities.
6. Events – We keep you informed of disability fundraisers, resource fairs, and other important events in your community.
7. Trainings – We are your connection to workshops and webinars on vital disability topics.
8. Forums – We host public forums where people with disabilities meet and mingle with candidates for public office.
9. Legislation – Our Bill Tracker makes it easy to follow the state and federal legislation that matter to you.
10. Our directory IndianaPop.org is the quickest and easiest way to find disability services in the state.
If services like these are important to you, donate to Fifth Freedom and help us serve the disability community! You can make a tax-deductible donation by clicking the button below. Any amount will help. Your gift will change communities, touch lives, and move hearts. Thank you for your help!
Prefer to pay by check? Make checks payable to “Fifth Freedom” and mail to:
4606-C East State Blvd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana