Information courtesy of The Arc of Indiana
Winter is coming soon, and it’s bringing big energy bills. The Arc of Indiana is accepting applications for its Utility Support Program. The program is designed to assist people with disabilities and their families through the distribution of funds for heating or cooling utility bills.
- Family with a dependent child under the age of 18
- One or more residents in household must have a disability
- Thirty days income verification
- Family income at or below 250% of federal poverty level
- 2 person household – $40,050
- 3 person household – $50,400
- 4 person household – $60,750
- 5 person household – $71,100
- 6 person household – $81,450
Eligible Utility Support Services
- Funding to prevent disconnection of services
- Funding to reactivate services
- Funding to cover utility debt back to one year from date of application
- Deposit assistance to begin services
- Up to two months heating or cooling utility bill assistance
For more information and to apply, visit http://fifthfreedom.org/l/2w.
For questions or more information, contact Gina DeWilde at 800-573-9816 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Learn more about the Arc of Indiana at http://www.arcind.org/.
Act Team Coordinator
The Fifth Freedom Network